- I’ve been an advocate of fan ownership for many years even though I’ve only been vocal about it for the last couple of years.
- However I do not see it as a simple one-size-fits-all solution and fans at each club need to tailor their solution to the realities of the day-to-day needs of the organisation.
- Here I briefly outline how I’d like fan ownership at Leeds United to work.
- How do the political parties align on the issue of fan ownership? Mostly hugely in favour.
- You might not agree with their politics or the method that they use to whip up support amongst local supporters but you’ve got to admire Dulwich Hamlet for bringing fan support to the fore.
- Now they seek to move to the next level and get fan ownership.